If you take advantage of our online menu system, you will find we use a program called ProofHQ to ensure accurate
and efficient proofing. Please read the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to provide feedback.
Opening the Proof
- Open the 'New Proof' email you have received from WOW Factor.
- Click on the blue "Go to proof" link*.
NOTE: Clicking on the "Go to proof" link in your email will launch your web
browser and open the proof in a new browser window, called the Proof Page.
Marking Up/Adding Comments
To add some comments to a proof, or to mark up the proof:
- Click on the orange "Add Comment" button.
- Type your comment into the comments box, or add a mark up as per below.
- To add a mark up, you can: use the Rectangle tool to draw a box, the Pencil tool to draw freehand, the Arrow tool for call outs, the Line tool to draw straight lines, the Marker to draw a shaded box, and the Crop tool to indicate a trim area.
- Click the green "Save" button when finished.
Comments - Reading and Replying
You may open the proof and see that WOW Factor has replied to your previous comments. To view them and respond:
- If needed, click the tab to open the Sidebar.
- In the Comment list, click on the comment you wish to view.
- To navigate multiple comments: Click the right/left arrows in the Comment window to view the next or previous comment.
- Click and type in the text field in the Comment window to reply to a comment. Click the green "Save" button when finished.
Making a Decision
When you are finished adding comments, replying to WOW Factor's comments, and making mark ups, it is time to submit your decision.
- Click on the green "Submit Decision" button.
- In the Submit Decision box, click on the appropriate option*. You're done!
*NOTE: To receive an email confirmation of your decision, be sure to check the box before clicking on your decision.